#Music


Different people have a different interpretation of music but for me,
It's my Good morning call,
That reminds me starting of a sweet and good day.
While having breakfast,
It intensifies the sweetness of my breakfast.
In the Noon
it provides me a bit of active energy
When I feel a little bit of laziness.
It's my best buddy
While having a lonely walk at dusk.
It's test of my food
When I cook in the evening.
And in the night
When I try very much but unable to have a sweet sleep,
It fills lonely space of being far from my family
And acts as the lullaby of my mother and helps to have a sweet sleep.
Sometimes while having late night study it's like my sweet sister
That provides me a warm cup of coffee in sweet music form
Sometimes, It's like my master
Who teaches me to be happy in every condition whatever it may be,
As music never perish with time,
It always grows young and young by passes of time.
In the last
It's like my best friend
Who never left me alone.